Planet Cataclysm

the human experience resulting in great loss and misfortune

Monday, May 29, 2006

In the Beginning

Here for the masses is my new blog. This will be my platform from which I will share with you the disturbing goings-on that occurs in my head everyday. It will more than likely be a random rant about some event that has happened or about a new recipe or book I have found and can't keep to myself. But the name of the blog reflects my one true passion; talking about how we are killing the planet we live on. Talking about information that is wildly available to the world yet we choose to either ignore it or just do nothing about it due to politics, money and/or laziness.

For readers of my other on-going blog - Ola amigos, esto e o meu novo blog. Eu vou trabalhar no meu outro blog tembem so nao ficam preocupados. Beijos!

Enjoy everyone!

1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger The Neath said...

Hi Avenger,
Looking forward to reading your future posts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home