Planet Cataclysm

the human experience resulting in great loss and misfortune

Sunday, June 04, 2006

This Blog was Brought to you Today by the Letter 'B'

Neath has asked me to write out ten words beginning with the letter ’B’ and explain what they mean to me. I have complied because technically he is my ’boss’ and he scares me a little. Here are my ten words and considering the week I’ve had , it’s a surprise there weren’t any family unfriendly words on this list.


Bender - Yes, the lovable robot from Futurama that tells it how it is and doesn’t care what any ‘meat bag’ thinks. I hope that all the bending units of the future are just like him.

Baboon - A fantastic nickname for the moronic ignoramus that cuts you off on your drive home when you have the kids in the car. Also, in my opinion, the funniest looking monkey on earth. And people say God doesn’t have a sense of humour!

Buffy - For all those who know me, this show is a real thorn in my side. Most guys I have spoken to say the reason why they enjoyed the series was the way the script was written and how the characters were developed. Yeah, like the blonde in tight skimpy clothes has nothing to do with it.

Baileys - Ah, Baileys. Always there to listen, no matter what time of the day. Doesn’t judge me and is forever smooth on the way down. Here’s to us my friend.

Belly - It’s been there my whole life and no matter how hard I try it just won’t go away. So, at the ripe old age of 25, I have decided that it can stay. Besides, I’m almost certain its presence has something to do with my good old friend, Baileys.

Braces - I’m talking about the kind that go on your teeth. The same kind I had in my mouth for five years and still came out with teeth so pointed outwards they look as if they are leading me towards water.

Backwash - I say what doesn’t kill us only makes us stronger.

Bush (as in president George W.) - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathe* HAHAHAHAHAHA…

Balloon (as in hot air) - A bit of material attached to a basket, propelled by hot air and not to mention £150 a pop. Happy Birthday to me! Nice.

Baloney - Another one of those words with an interesting double meaning. On the one hand you have a disgusting attempt at lunchmeat and on the other hand, you have a fantastic word to use when telling someone that what they are saying is a load of sh*t.

So there you have it Neath. Now you know the sad goings-on in my head.

2 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

borrrrrrrrrrrrring

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger The Neath said...

Me? Scary? I'll show you! I'll show them ALL!!!
(ahem)
Sorry where was I.
If you have an addiction to Bailey's you really need to watch the episode of 'Mighty Boosh' with Ol' Greg in it. Now that's scary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home