Planet Cataclysm

the human experience resulting in great loss and misfortune

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Listen up Ladies!


I have a friend who is looking for a woman who:

1. Is Rich
2. Gorgeous
3. Can Draw
4. Is In a Band
5. Loves Comic Books

If you match this description, CONGRATULATIONS! I have the perfect guy for you. He is:

1. Not Rich
2. Is Not Bad To Look At
3. Appreciates Art
4. Gets Turned On By Women In Bands
5. Loves Comic Books

For further details just leave your email address in the comments section and I'll forward you several inappropriate pictures taken under suspicious circumstances.

6 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger The Neath said...

Waaaiiit a minute. I recognise that description. Good god, Avenger- Are you pimping my brother?

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Scrumplet said...

Bring on the shady pictures!!!

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Vanda said...

I'm not doing anything he doesn't want to have done to him Neath!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Vanda said...

Now garita, don't pretend you weren't there when I took the pictures. You kept making me laugh, remember? Who knew he could bend that way?

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger The Neath said...

That's Enough!!!

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger nigs the ninja said...

oh pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaase let me see the pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home