Planet Cataclysm

the human experience resulting in great loss and misfortune

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sorry!

This apology goes out to Neath. I haven't been able to post on my blog recently because it wouldn't let me logon. Apparently, having to continuously look at my broken toilet has driven him to the point of sabotage! Between you and me, he says it was the person that works on the timetables that has put me on a service point all day twice in a row. But I know for a fact that that person wasn't in during those two days and the timetable changed during the day!

I'm really really sorry Neath that I made you look at my toilet for weeks on end but its over now, see? All gone. You can call off the sabotage plans. I promise from now on I will only stick to pimping your brother online and nothing else!

10 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger The Neath said...

Is it safe to open my eyes now?

:)

Glad to see you got back on!

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger The Neath said...

Got back on to the blog, obviously.

Not the toilet. I wouldn't want to see that. Let's keep your toilet photos people free.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Vanda said...

I'm glad your happy. I hope this means I can take a lunch break tomorrow.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger The Neath said...

I'll think about it.

If you've had no luck pimping Rhub lately try putting him on ebay.
:)

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger korova said...

Mmm interesting....it's always the timetablers fault eh?? Man, a guy can never get a break can he??

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Vanda said...

If you were paying attention TIMETABLEER you would have noticed I blamed Neath for my suffering not you! :oP

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger korova said...

Aaah, but neath blamed it on the timetabler..Aaaahhhh!! Of course, I would expect nothing but your whole hearted support!! Neath on the other hand....well, evil....pure evil.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Vanda said...

Whole hearted support? Who are you kidding? You just happened to luck out this time!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger nigs the ninja said...

could we now blame someone else please

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Thank god you're posting again, that's all I'm saying.

But... all day service point two days in a row? *boggles* When does shelving get done over there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home