Planet Cataclysm

the human experience resulting in great loss and misfortune

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

So I drove today for the first time in two years. Oh the power. It was fantastic! After getting my confidence back I decided to rent a car for Tuesday and Wednesday to do all those last minute Christmas present purchases. So if anyone really wants something for Christmas, now is the time to ask. It doesn't mean I'll get it for you but you can ask and hope anyway.

How has life in Canada been? I'm glad you asked. I love my family very much but I can't wait to get home. I forgot how loud everyone is. I've had one long headache since the day I got here. I'm use to living alone with my husband. Here there is never less than five people at home. The other day there were ten of us at the dinner table. And THIS IS NORMAL!!! It's a good thing I get back on a Friday because at least that way I have a whole weekend to recover before heading back to work.

Anyway, I'm missing all of you and can't wait to see you again. I leave you with this puzzle: Can you spot the Turkey?

4 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger nigs the ninja said...

must be a trick question ...they both are , cu after china

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger The Neath said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've got fruit roll ups on my Christmas list.

:)

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger Vanda said...

Hey Neath, I've seen the fruit roll ups but I haven't seen the Butterfingers that Garita wanted. Apparently they were recalled because they caused impotency. I've also heard that Mountain Dew causes impotency as well. I'll tell you what, I'd do a little bit of research before I bring you back some of those fruit roll ups OK? Don't want your partner to hunt me down and hurt me.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger The Neath said...

This gives a whole new meaning to the expression, "Whoops! Butterfingers!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home