Planet Cataclysm

the human experience resulting in great loss and misfortune

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Christmas Display

I'm in bed all warm and cozy, surfing the net to try and come up with an idea for a Christmas display for the children's library where I work. My manager wants to have a meeting tomorrow morning to discuss ideas. Because it has to be PC, we can't have any religious images, unless of course we include every other religion celebrating around this time. Only then can we maybe have a guiding star or a wise man. It's also come to my attention that the word "Christmas" may also be out of the question as it has the word "Christ" in it.

I'm tempted just to propose a snowman in a snow storm theme. All we would have to do is cover all the displays with white paper and have done with it!

2 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Scrumplet said...

And how long did it take us to turn it into 4 highly elaborate displays? ;)

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger korova said...

I am not going to comment...ooops, I already have!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home