Planet Cataclysm

the human experience resulting in great loss and misfortune

Friday, November 10, 2006

I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!



For the third night in a row I haven't been able to get into a deep sleep. Every time I nod off I dream about work. People doing everything but their jobs.

At the moment, myself and my partner in crime Garita, are slowly working our way through a management shift. New managers, new ideas. Its keeping up with it all that's the challenge. The constant not knowing where we stand is the main reason for MY lack of sleep. Poor Garita is feeling the pressure a bit more than me though, having the stress of moving house to deal with as well.

I just wish that we could work as a team instead of being treated like we can't do our jobs and should be supervised at all times!

3 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger nigs the ninja said...

get a life ...or a good sleeping pill guys !! mind you if you can not sleep ask other half's to help you to get tired in any way they can think of !!!!!!!!! sleep follows no prob..

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger nigs the ninja said...

eeeew, thats a female sheep

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Scrumplet said...

I guess the best we can say is we're in it together! :) Hopefully we'll be too exhausted to be sleepless soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home