Planet Cataclysm

the human experience resulting in great loss and misfortune

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Life is Funny Sometimes

Today, for the first time in weeks, I had a spare moment to turn on my laptop and finally update my blog. It took me two weeks to get over my jet lag. It was horrible. I couldn't get enough sleep and my mood swings were impossible. Instead of doing essenial things like going online or doing chores, I just slept and tried to stay out of trouble at work whilst being in a complete daze.

I've been miserable company for all of my friends. I feel quite sorry for one friend in particular. He's going through a hard time at the moment and I've just burdened him with my problems. He's been a great friend and I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly thank him. Thanks.

Well, because I haven't been myself recently, I've fallen behind on everything. My house work, my reading, my blogging (as many of you have probably noticed), etc. And the thing is, the longer I don't feel like doing any of these things, the further behind I get. And the further behind I get, the more I don't feel like doing anything. A vicious cycle. Hopefully, I can sleep through my one day off (tomorrow) and ignore life's little responsibilities for yet another week.

By the way, Happy Belated Birthday Neath!

3 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger nigs the ninja said...

hi avenger i know all about the lag factor , as you know me and mrs surfer both going through it at mo, but welcome back to the web , and remember if you eat a large family size chockie cake all by yourself you will be a pig but happy ...instant feelgood factor.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger The Neath said...

Thank you! Hope you managed to get some sleep in the end.
: )

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger korova said...

.....ahhh a post!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home