Planet Cataclysm

the human experience resulting in great loss and misfortune

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Winter Time Sucks!

I hate winter. It's cold, it's dark and it's miserable. I go through insane mood swings every year around this time. I'll go from being on top of the world one day to being in bed and fast asleep by 7:30pm on others. Much to my amusement, my mood swings seems to really unnerve my line manager. He hasn't a clue how to talk to me from one day to the next. It entertains me to no end.

My poor friends and family on the other hand, just seem to ignore me. Which I think is wise. There's one friend at the moment who is doing his best to keep me happy. He's doing a fantastic job but I fear for his mental stability. I only give him a few more months, poor guy before he loses his mind completely. He had no idea what he was getting himself into.

Anyway, with Christmas on its way, everything seems to get on my nerves. People packing out my favourite lunchtime restaurants during the week, people clogging up the roads first thing on a Saturday morning when I have to get to work and worst of all, people stopping in front of you to greet a friend when you're in a hurry! All this being kind to your fellow man is just a plot to annoy everyone. I hate this time of year!

On a more cheerful note, congratulations Neath! He's gorgeous! Best Wishes to you and your family on this joyous Christmas Season!

(Yes I see my hypocrisy, but I do have a soft spot for kids. After all, aren't kids what Christmas is all about?)

2 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger nigs the ninja said...

chin up kid , we will all keep you boosted as best as we can , oh and by the way NO PUKING , thank you cheereo

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger The Neath said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home