Planet Cataclysm

the human experience resulting in great loss and misfortune

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007!

So we are in the new year and so far I haven't left my bed. Unfortunately, it's not what you think. I held one amazing new years party where I spent the evening with friends and family. I had such a good time that it actually restored my faith in this time of the year. After drinking and eating way too much, I finally crashed around 5am and woke up in pain. Nope not a hang over, worse, I am sick yet again!

I hope this isn't an omen for this new year. One of my new years resolutions is to lose weight but I'm really getting tired of losing weight in this method! It's true that I can eat whatever I want but its the way it comes out again that's starting to bug me a bit.

I apologize to those readers out there that have accidentally come across my blog and find themselves reading about my illnesses. You had no idea what you were getting yourselves into and for that I'm very sorry. For those who know me and have read my other posts...well, you brought that onto yourselves didn't you?

Anyway, I hope to be back at work soon but it's not looking good. Especially since it has taken me nearly an hour to write this post between bathroom breaks and nodding off!

Happy New Year to everyone out there and I wish you all a NORMAL and BORING year. Trust me, excitement is overrated!

5 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger korova said...

5am?????? You wussy!!! The party was just getting going at 5am over here!!! But then, the party didn't start until 1.30am!! These Spaniards are crazy!!

Hope your problems clear up soon.

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger nigs the ninja said...

i did wonder about that pint of chili egg nog!!anyway chin up , i have to loose 1 1/2 stone , so we can diet together kid ,just not your way !!!!!remember smile and the whole world smiles with you , puke your guts up and youre on your own .....

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Hageltoast said...

So what i really need is a good dose of food poisoning to kick start my diet?

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger The Neath said...

Gross!

Can we all talk about something else?

Please?

Avengers not here to stop us. She'll be locked away in the bathroom.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Vanda said...

Neath, the only reason why you want to change the subject is because you don't need to lose weight. Not all of us are as slim and gorgeous as you and Rhub! This diet works!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home