Planet Cataclysm

the human experience resulting in great loss and misfortune

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Full Figured Women!

My hunt for bikinis has taken me to some really dodgy websites and shops. Finding swimwear for full figured women is impossible! Online, you will find websites like this one that have size 4 models modelling full figured swimwear. How the hell am I suppose to know what these bikinis look like on me?

Then of course there's actually going into the shops and trying them on. Now every women out there reading this will agree with me that trying out swimwear is the most horrible chore in the world! You actually go into the changing rooms with the same bikini but in three different sizes. None of them will fix right, naturally, and you end up going home more depressed than when you left, keeping in mind that when you left home you KNEW you were going bikini shopping and would come home empty handed!

I HATE SKINNY PEOPLE!

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Vanda said...

Hello to me from Barbados!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home