Planet Cataclysm

the human experience resulting in great loss and misfortune

Thursday, February 15, 2007

How I Spoil Everything

Ok, so we're having a really good time and it's our last full day in paradise. What do I do? I passout from heat exhustion! That's right! I'm standing by a little stand on the beach and all of a sudden everything goes black. I find myself laying on a beach chair with my legs up in the air and some local lady telling me I'm pregnent with a little girl. How messed up is that? That story is weird but what makes it scary is that I was wearing a long skirt at the time and no underwear. Try coming out of a blackout and having your bagingo on display! Maybe that's how she knew I was pregnent!

P.S. I don't think I am, but if and when I find out you'll all know!

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger nigs the ninja said...

lol big time ,vision of you legs in air and some local looking up your skirt , and not even a local man !!!so the moral is dont go commando in the tropics kid !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home